“Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
In a safe and nurturing environment, we empower students with learning differences to be independent, healthy, happy and successful lifelong learners in their education and relationships.
- Each student has the right to an excellent education designed to meet the needs of his specific learning challenges.
- Each student with learning differences must be given the opportunity to discover his unique talents and gifts.
- Each student has the right to gain an understanding of his particular learning differences and the strategies that will help him be successful in the future.
- Family support and involvement is an integral part of the overall success for students with learning disabilities.
- All people involved in the process of growth – the student, parents, teachers, therapists and staff must be willing to use their creativity and desire for knowledge to help the student embrace life and learning, one success at a time.